WOW !!! 5F, we are so impressed with your efforts in music with Mr Martin. What can you remember about Steel Pans ? Where does the music originate from and what are the drums made of ? Can you remember anything else ?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to WOW !!! 5F, we are so impressed with your efforts in music with Mr Martin. What can you remember about Steel Pans ? Where does the music originate from and what are the drums made of ? Can you remember anything else ?

1. 1012012hc says:

I can remember that there were three different types of the drums and one of the was the Melody pan.

2. 1012012sb says:

I really enjoyed doing steel pans it was really interesting to learn about!!

3. 1012012hc says:

I LOVED it when all the instruments were played together. It sounded fantastic and astounding. I wonder what we will do next week?

4. 1012012au says:

I can remember two of the drums guitar pan and melody pan. This is really fun ilove doing the pans. <3 🙂

5. Jean (Abi U`s grandma) says:

I love the sound of the steel drums, hopefully the class will be able to post a full tune by the end of term, can’t wait to listen to it, what a privilege to be able to learn how to play them, happy music…..

• Mrs C says:

Thank you so much for visiting our class blog Jean. The music lessons with Mr Martin are fantastic and the performance will be amazing.

6. 1012012tl says:

I have never took an interest in history but the tudors are fascinating and the lessons last forever as we are all asking questions

7. 1012012mp1 says:

I remember that there is a Melody pan and a guitar pans.This is really fun and with Mr Martin it makes it better every week. 😉