This afternoon, 5F planned and conducted an experiment in connection with our science topic; Materials. What can you tell us about the experiment ? What were the variables ? What were the non-variables ? What did you learn from this ?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to This afternoon, 5F planned and conducted an experiment in connection with our science topic; Materials. What can you tell us about the experiment ? What were the variables ? What were the non-variables ? What did you learn from this ?

1. 1012012au says:

This was a really fun experiment…But it was so frustrating when you got to a higher amount of books and they just fell!!

2. 1012012mp1 says:

This was really fascinating. My group did these experiment and the cylinder was the strongest.It held around 14 books.

3. 1012012lw1 says:

I loved the science experiment because it was really interesting and I tried something like that at home with different materials
    However most of them only held 5 or 6

4. 1012012hc says:

I liked this experiment as it was fun to do! Especially when we found out about the scores.

5. 1012012sb says:

I really enjoyed this experiment as it was fun to see which shape helt the most books it was very fascinating as maansi said.The most one that held the most was the cylinder with 25 books.

6. 1012012dc says:

I really enjoyed that afternoon

7. 1012012hc says:

I actually tried this experiment at home and got different results to when we did it in class!