Museum of Science and Industry

We all had a fabulous day! What was your favourite part? What did you learn?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Museum of Science and Industry

1. 1012012tl says:

sounds like you all had a great time on the trip well done you got some good feedback on how much you learned and your behavior

2. 1012012hb says:

The trip to the science and industry museum was a delight, my favourite bit about it was when we were at the workshop and we did loads of fun games And when Mrs Fowler had to “jump out of a plane” even though it wasn’t real.

3. 1012012ar says:

amazingly, i think the best think about it was the air and space room [plane room] because it had things i didnt even know in there.

4. 1012012dc says:

my favorite part was when mrs fowler jummped out the plane and I learnt that the musem place was the first railway station ever made

5. 1012012sw says:

Having a great time at the science and industry museum , my favourite part was the forces fail in the air and space room it was so funny. I loved the whole day but personally my favourite part was the forces fail thank you teachers for planning the amazing trip

6. 1012012jf says:

fravouriting the part of the trip called the power hall i loved it becuase you could see how trains work and i also found out that steam is good at powering up alot of stuff up.

7. 1012012sb says:

Enjoying my day at the science museum,my favourite part was watching the terrified, perplexed MRS Fowler jump out the plain to test air resistance. Finding different inventors,I enjoyed seeing there fascinating inventions that they created.

8. 1012012ld1 says:

In the power hall, my favourite part was seeing all of the aged locomotives with humungous wheels and steam power, I learnt about the backstory and the looks of the locomotives and their designs. Seeing the aircraft in the air and space hall, the aircraft ranged from RAF planes to passenger plans and very early planes. Learning that if the wind is going backwards the plane goes forward.

9. 1012012aj says:

Going to the museum was awesome! My favourite bit was when I had to push Oliver on a tyre across grass and the hat was way to big therefore it was hilarious. Thank you teachers for the trip it was education and funny lol.

10. 1012012lw1 says:

Having an amazing time on our trip, I learnt lots about different inventors my favorite part of the trip was when we went to the air and space room because we saw lots of different planes and when mrs Fowler was skydiving we took pictures of us all and we went to a place where there was lots of different trains and there was a display of a big steam train

11. 1012012bk says:

i realy liked descovering the modern day cars and what they used back in the day. I liked bieng in the room where the teacher was kicked out of a moving plane, he told us about crossing the bourder for 1,000 pounds . He testedif sertain objects can float [lucky the cat and a sphere ] OF THE EARTH

12. 1012012au says:

My favourite part was when we went into the space room and when Mrs Fowler had to jump out of the plane. Wondering around, we were all reading about different people and their inventions. One of the inventors, were called John Dancer and his invention was the spectroscope and was created in 187o.

13. 1012012hc1 says:

Discovering many of the first trains constructed,I enjoyed the power hall as you could learn many historical facts about the several steam trains. The trains, with delicate glass windows and huge wheels , was so fascinating to read about. Seeing the different type of early aircrafts in the air and space hall, the aircrafts looked very historical as I discovered many facts unknown to me !

14. 1012012aa says:

After all the trip was amazing! Watching Mrs Fowler jump out of the plane was my favourite part of the trip. Leaning how a train works, was interesting, looking inside a train was weird and leaning about the different inventers on the way back I was thinking about all the new things I leaned .

15. 1012012hd says:

Going on a VIP coach , my favourite part was going to the space and aircraft museum. It was AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! On the way back , I went on the mini bus. thanks teachers ! It was a great day.

16. 1012012dc says:

my favorite part was when mrs fowler jummped out the plane and I learnt that the musem place was the first railway station ever made I loved the school trip.

17. 1012012oc says:

my favourite part of the day was when we went into the airplane room because it showed all vechles an planes from then and when you took a picture and it was shown on the screens.

18. 1012012lg says:

Overall, the museum was amazing I learnt so much about it, however my favourite part was were all the planes were. Confused by the fact that the huge planes got there in the first place, it was so interesting there was also red arrows, I was stunned by nearly everything in the hall. It was a fabulous day altogether.

19. 1012012as says:

Going to the space room,I thought it was funny when Mrs Fowler ‘ jumped out of the plane’; she didn’t really. It was a fun day I’m definitely going again with my family.

20. 1012012kp says:

I enjoyed this trip, i loved lerning about the inventors and what they made but it was funny when mrs fowler jumped out of the plane i loved going on this trip it was so intresting.

21. 1012012as1 says:

when we went there i learned so much about the inventors and inventions.my favourite invention was the steam hammer created by james nasmyth.When we went into the plane and vehicle room my favourite bit was when MrsFouler jumped out of the plane and my favourite plane was the big jet.

22. 1012012ks says:

Having a brilliant time at Museum of Science and Industry . My favourite part was when I got to take a picture with my friends . Learning about lots of inventers that changed the world .

23. 1012012mp1 says:

In the forces to flight workshop, my favourite part was when Mrs Fowler” jumped out of the plane” even though it wasn’t real. Dressing like Isac, Samantha got to wear a wig which was really funny. The games, which were really fun, it was sad when they ended. Racing Oliver and Alex , Abigial and Annabelle, who wore cat ears ,were experimenting which runway was better. Exhausted and tired ,I say this was the one of the best trips I ever been to!

24. 1012012cp says:

having an interesting time at the science an industry museum,my favourite event was when we went into the space room and when Mrs Fowler jumped out of the plane. Wondering around in the museum,we were all finding out information about different
    inventions. One of my favourite inventors was a man who held the name John Dancer he invented something called the spectroscope.

25. 1012012hd says:

going on a VIP coach , my best bit was the aircraft museum !

26. 1012012aa2 says:

My favourite part, was when we went into the space room, and when Mrs Fowler jumped out of the plane. Wondering around the museum, we were finding inventions, my favourite inventors was James Joul

27. 1012012eg says:

I enjoyed it and we rote about the invenchen what people made in there time we lirnt alot of now things walse we whir there. we lirnt about the trians and plans. We lirnt about the air.

28. 1012012kd says:

I had so much fun at the science museum my favourite part was looking at the different types of planes . Comparing the different types of planes from now and the past , it was interesting to see how different they really are .

29. 1012012hc says:

Telling me about Manchester,the worker explained to us how the first train was made and what happened when it came to the Manchester train station. Mrs Fowler,who we all chose to jump out of a plain,was very nervous; she didnt realy! Going to the space and aircraft musium, I saw a GIGANTIC plane that nearly covered the whole musium! John Dancer, one of my favorite inventors, invented the Microphotography; one of his popular scientific instruments