Science Homework part 1

You need to access Britannica School via the whole school blog and type in the password.

Then click on the picture above which will take you to a page about magnetism.

After reading, you need to comment to tell me what you have found out.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Science Homework part 1

1. 1012012cn says:

I know that the earth is a magnet and water and air have very week magnetic forces

2. 1012012ml says:

I have learnt that a magnet [also known as rock and metal] attracts other types of magnets. The force of magnetism is a force of nature. Lodestone -a certain tipe of rock- is a natural magnet. In magnets there are electrons ,tiny particles, that behave in a certain way. Magnets also attract to objects that contain iron, steel, nickel and cobalt. Last but not least, I know that the earth is a magnet, air is a magnet and water is a magnet. These three things are week magnets.

3. 1012012ep says:

Than you Mrs Clarke for this homework.I’ve learned that the earliest use of a magnet was a compass,which is free to turn,and the earth is a giant magnet.

4. 1012012lw says:

Ive learnt that the Earth is a magne and that on a magnet the n means north and the s means south

5. 1012012mm says:

Thank you Mrs.Clarke for this homework. I have enjoyed learning about magnets and I have found out that the Earth is one giant magnet. 🙂

6. 1012012mc says:

This homework was the best homework ever! I learnt that lobestone is a natural magnet, which has helped scientists learn how to make other metals into magnets.

7. 1012012eg1 says:

Magnets strongly attract objects that contain iron steel or cobalt

8. 1012012ep says:

I’ve learned that the earth is like a giant magnet.