Science Homework part 1

You need to access Britannica School via the whole school blog and type in the password.

Then click on the picture above which will take you to a page about magnetism.

After reading, you need to comment to tell me what you have found out.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Science Homework part 1

1. 1012012cn says:

I know that the earth is a magnet and water and air have very week magnetic forces

2. 1012012ml says:

I have learnt that a magnet [also known as rock and metal] attracts other types of magnets. The force of magnetism is a force of nature. Lodestone -a certain tipe of rock- is a natural magnet. In magnets there are electrons ,tiny particles, that behave in a certain way. Magnets also attract to objects that contain iron, steel, nickel and cobalt. Last but not least, I know that the earth is a magnet, air is a magnet and water is a magnet. These three things are week magnets.

3. 1012012ep says:

Than you Mrs Clarke for this homework.I’ve learned that the earliest use of a magnet was a compass,which is free to turn,and the earth is a giant magnet.

4. 1012012lw says:

Ive learnt that the Earth is a magne and that on a magnet the n means north and the s means south

5. 1012012mm says:

Thank you Mrs.Clarke for this homework. I have enjoyed learning about magnets and I have found out that the Earth is one giant magnet. 🙂

6. 1012012mc says:

This homework was the best homework ever! I learnt that lobestone is a natural magnet, which has helped scientists learn how to make other metals into magnets.

7. 1012012eg1 says:

Magnets strongly attract objects that contain iron steel or cobalt

8. 1012012ep says:

I’ve learned that the earth is like a giant magnet.

9. 1012012is says:

I learned that magnets can be found in load of placed and objects, and to my surprise I found out that magnets can be used in medicine. I found it all very interesting and I learned a lot from what I read.

10. 1012012fr1 says:

I learnt that magnets have a north and south pole. Ive learnt that the Earth is a magnet and that on a magnet the n means north and the s means south. The force of magnetism is a force of nature

11. 1012012oh says:

I played the factor game I understand factors more now .