Safer Internet Day 2018

This week we have been learning how to create a safer internet. This year’s theme is ‘Create, Connect and Share Respect: a better internet starts with you’.

After discussing what makes us feel good online, we talked about how we can work together to build a better internet.

We have put key messages onto wristbands which we plan to wear when we go online, to remind us of online etiquette.

What have you learnt about staying safe online?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Safer Internet Day 2018

1. 1012012aa1 says:

I enjoyed making safer internet day wrist bands as it was a fun activity for the class.

2. 1012012lk says:

I enjoyed internet safety day and we all made our own wrist bands and how is twitter worse than YouTube it is only not allowed if you have your own account you are only meant to watch kids YouTube and I found out all about how to be a good friend and how to be safe E-Safety .

3. 1012012mm says:

I liked making Safer Internet wristbands at school. I know that if somebody is being mean to you you shouldn’t retaliate and you should tell an adult straight away. 🙂

4. 1012012le says:

it was a good day but I need help on my homework I am finding it challenging on getting on and I will need some help

5. 1012012le says:

you a good teacher to me and many other people

6. 1012012le says:

to help people like me on the internet, by being kind and helpful isn’t dust all that it is haw youse it if eany one sees this pleas change what you are doing to people on the intonet and in life.