Museum of Science and Industry

We all had a fabulous day! What was your favourite part? What did you learn?

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Museum of Science and Industry

1. 1012012jw says:

I loved the trip. I learnt so munch on Victorian inventers

2. 1012012mm says:

My favourite part of the Science Museum was the Flight and Forces. I learnt that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

3. 1012012cn says:

I love the air and space hall as I find old airplanes- like the airplane the wright brother invented. I learned that Isaac Newton discoverd gravity when he was sat under an apple tree.

• 1012012mm says:

That is a funny place to find out about gravity isn’t it? The planes in the Space Hall were so fascinating! 🙂 🙂

4. 1012012aa1 says:

I really enjoyed the science museum as we learnt alot about the victorians and special forces.I liked learning about Joseph Whitworth.

5. 1012012cc says:

I really enjoyed the trip and i think the best part was when were we got to look at the planes because since i was quite young i have loved anything that had a motor/engine so it was really fun 🙂

6. 1012012le says:

I found the siants indastery very fasinating i lernt so meany fings about diferent people and diferent things such as chraines and planes it was good to see the hot air boloon and haw you got to see close up haw one werks the plake was a dreem come troo to see haw almosed every thing werks.

7. 1012012lw says:

my fravrot part of the day was wen we whent to the steam train near the end beacouse i learnt lots and it was intresting , i learnt that horge stephenson, whio was an inteligent man who liked trains, built a steem engin named roket THANKYOU MIRS CLARK FOR TAKING US AND FOR GETING MR ECASALL

8. 1012012lw says:

my fravrot part of the day was wen we whent to the steam train near the end beacouse i learnt lots and it was intresting , i learnt that horge stephenson, whio was an inteligent man who liked trains, built a steem engin named roket THANKYOU MIRS CLARK FOR TAKING US AND GETING MR ECASALL

9. 1012012tc says:

I enjoyed the planes you couled tell they were very old-i touched one of the weels-i leaned alot more about planes thankyou for are wonderfull trip mrs Carke and mrs Stopforce.

10. 1012012tc says:

I enjoyed the planes you couled tell they were very old-i touched one of the weels-i leaned alot more about planes thankyou for are wonderfull trip mrs Clarke and mrs Stopforth. 🙂

11. 1012012jw says:

I liked the trip as me went in a room and learnt about gravity, Isaac Newton and air resistance . we also learnt about 6 different Victorian inventers like John Dancer or James Nasamyth . we also looked at trains and their engines.

12. 1012012ms says:

I loved the trip planes are realy intresting to learn about and you can find out a lot of history behind them but my overall favourite part of the school trip was the planes becouse i have alot of toy planes and there realy intresting to learn about and i liked the part when i pushed Levi on the tier because the man tought me that when the track is bumpy its better becouse it slows the plane down but when the track is flat it dosent slow down so it could crash

13. 1012012sk says:

I found it so much fun at The Museum Of Science And Industry! I also learned a lot of facts about the wonderful Victorian inventors such as James Joule, James Whitworth, Isambard Kingdom Brunel and many more. Thank you so much for taking us there because I’m sure that everybody learned an overwhelming amount of this from the Victorian era. 🙂

14. 1012012cc says:

I also liked when we got to go in a quater of a plane but i did notice that the accelerator
    was a snapped which was disapointing but over all the trip was amazing 🙂

15. 1012012ml says:

I loved this trip! I am so glad it was organised. My favourite part was the forces and flight workshop because it was very fun and exciting but at the same time we were learning lots .Listening and watching the things that patch, the man who puts on the workshop, did, we all volunteered for Mrs Clarke to jump out of a plane- this was not true- but at least we still learnt something. Forces (and gravity) don’t care about what colour anything is or how heavy something is because gravity and forces on earth push everything down. unless you get a leave blower ,which we also witnessed with a globe.

16. 1012012fr1 says:

I enjoyed learning about the trains and how they were made, were they were made and what they were used for. Many thanks to Mrs Clarke, Mrs Stopforth and Mr Eckersall for taking us out for the day!