October Half Term Holiday News

Mrs Millet and I would love to hear about the exciting things that you are getting up to over the half term holidays. You tell me and I’ll tell you!

12 Responses to October Half Term Holiday News

1. Rayyan Ali says:

I went to a funfair at the Trafford centre! It was so fun.

2. Isla-June Jones says:

Over the half term holidays I went on holiday to Turkey, with my family, Uncle Tom and Baby Harry. I had a great time swimming in the freezing cold pool and the sea. I made lots of new friends and danced lots at the mini disco.
    When we came home we went pumpkin picking and I chose a really big pumpkin, which my dad helped me make look like Harry Potter as its my favourite film.

• 101mccabel says:

It sounds like you had a lovely time Isla. I am going to carve my pumpkin tomorrow. Maybe you could bring a picture in to share with the class, we’d love to see your pumpkin. Mrs McCabe x⭐️

3. sadeeqa sheikh says:

Over the holidays all my cousins came to my house and we had a party with lots of yummy food. We also played Pictionary and Just dance on the Wii. Me and my brother made a pink box fort which was a lot of fun. My mummy’s friend had a baby boy so we went to their party, her little boy was so small and cute. Me and my friend Manahil went to Fun Valley. We had a fantastic time as we went go karting. Then on Sunday me and my cousins made pancakes.

4. Levi Gee says:

I went to two birthday parties.
    I went to see the lights at Blackpool and had my tea there too. They were great.
    I went to see all grandparents and I went to the park.

• 101mccabel says:

It sounds like you had a very busy week. I went to see the lights too. We walked along the front and watched the trams. Mrs McCabe x⭐️

5. Oliver Joe Chamley says:

I went to the museum and saw some dinosaur bones. Also over the holidays I went to Blackpool to see the lights. I had lots of fun playing with my toys and helping my mummy look after my baby sister .

• 101mccabel says:

Hi Oliver it sounds like a fun half term. Which museum did you go to? Have you seen the dinosaur exhibits at Manchester museum, they are very interesting? Mrs McCabe x⭐️

6. Oliver Joe Chamley says:

Hi Mrs McCabe I went to Bolton museum. I have not been to that one.My mummy will have to take me.

• 101mccabel says:

They have a very big T-Rex skeleton and a brilliant Egyptology section. What is your favourite dinosaur? Mrs McCabe x⭐️