The Last Week! ~ My Year 1 Memories

Well, your time in Year 1 is nearly over and what a very different year it has been for us all. We are extremely proud of each and everyone of you for the work you have done both in school and at home.

YOU ARE ALL SUPERSTARS!

One last learning challenge we would like you to complete here on the blog is about your memories of Year 1.

What memories do you have of Year 1? Do you have a favourite memory and why? Is there something that you really enjoyed learning about in Year 1? What do you think you have achieved whilst being in Year 1?

Leave your memories as a comment on this blog for all the staff and other children in Year 1 to read.

Mrs Thornley, Mrs McCabe, Mrs Kennington, Mrs Fowler and Miss Walker wish you all a very safe and happy Summer holiday.

2 thoughts on “The Last Week! ~ My Year 1 Memories”

1. Hello, the best thing about year one is working with pennies, year one made me feel more clever and stronger, I liked helping the little children go to th right door because they kept coming to the wrong door. I felt like a big boy in year one.
    I loved Blackpool zoo trip. And rock kidz was the best, I loved being a rock star. Thankyou for a lovely time in year one Mrs mccabe and miss walker. Have a nice time in the holidays. Love from Haris, xxxx

Reply
    • Hi Haris,
      Thank you so much for your lovely message. It has been a strange school year this year but I am glad that you feel stronger and more clever after your time in Year 1. We have loved having you in 1F this year and have missed you this half term in class. The children often ask about you. You have been doing excellent work on home learning challenges and I have loved the fact that you have stayed in touch. Have a lovely Summer Haris and you can keep messaging on the blog I will reply and love hearing all your news. Love Mrs McCabe x

Reply